09-27-2013, 07:44 PM   #132
BKap08
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: LCI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wraith. View Post
SF needed that win and it was a good confidence booster for Kap, which despite his brovado, he was in desperate need of. That being said there's no way you could consider this a real test because the Rams SUUUUUUCK! I was floored at how bad they are in all aspects of the game. If this is the 2013 Rams then i can say with 100% certainty that the Seahawks can field their 2nd team and beat them handily on MNF next month.

I thought the SL was supposed to be the big sleeper in the NFC West this year. They just look asleep.
I agree, i was expecting a much tougher test from the rams as well. A total of 14 yards rushing for the whole game is pathetic and a lot of bradford's throws were risky and should have been picked. I honestly think seattle could beat anyone playing their second team as long as they are at home. Houston on the road will be a tough and very interesting test for you guys. Im curious to see how seattle plays on the road considering week one was pretty sloppy against the panthers.

|2010 E90 LCI 328i|Matte Black grilles|35% Ceramic Tint|Black Chrome Varrstoen ES2|ST Coilovers|Mtech Front Bumper|
Appreciate 0