06-08-2022, 08:20 AM   #36
jedi-knight83
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: F36 430d GC, XKR, Clio 172

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorcan View Post
Yes, lower at the rear.

On the rear hubs there is a lip which precludes fitting a hubcentric spacer thinner than 12mm. You could fit a flat 10mm spacer, but we're not keen on those. It's important that the wheel is centred properly on the nose of the spacer and isn't relying solely on the wheel bolts for location.
Surprised lower at the rear. I have seen all the posts showing why a car always looks higher at the front due to the larger arches but I've not really seen a lowered car on eibach or acs that looks like the rear was still too high.

Have you got a photo of a 430d gran coupe RWD with ACS springs please before I make my final decision and order.

Also.. I've just found out my car is actually fitted with Koni FSD dampers (gold ones). No idea why, it's 'only' covered 44k miles on a 2015 plate so unlikely to have worn out the OEM ones. It's new to me but im the 3rd owner. Would this affect anything with the ACS springs.

Thanks for the replies.