07-26-2019, 09:06 AM   #10
BeerHerder
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 335, G01 X3, Victory Vegas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronttwelv View Post
Any good places in Columbus to get tinted? How much should I be paying for ceramic tint on a sedan?
I know this is an old thread, but nobody responded to you. I just had my 335 sedan done with 35% LLumar Stratos (their top line dual layer infrared reflecting tint) for around $900 including 70% Stratos on the front windshield and 15% on the sunroof. Doing Pinnacle (single layer ceramic) would have been around $600-650 for the same.

LLumar has another line of products that are pretty similar, but called CTX and IRX. Pinnacle and Stratos are available only at LLumar Formula One SelectPro certified dealers. Likely more of a marketing thing than any real difference.

Can't help you with an installer near Columbus, but you can use the LLumar dealer finder: https://northamerica.llumar.com/find...&film=AutoTint

I've used LLumar on all my cars. Brand loyalty maybe? All I know is that it never fades and my car is a lot cooler.
Appreciate 1