General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stef80 View Post
Can I ask for a little more help?
I installed everything and did the rearm procedure, set the right series vehicle (f20), changed the date within the suggested timeframe (27/12/2018) but as can be seen in the photo I can not connect in the ECU, although the vin in the corresponding cell is correct.
What might have done wrong?

https://www.imageshack.us/i/pma1FYTEj
You have no Connection Targets.

If the "Open Connection" window under "Target" is empty (no targets), verify the following:
  1. That the "psdzdata" folder is installed properly (From the PSdZData_Lite or PSdZData_Full extraction, copy the "psdzdata" folder to "C:\Data" (i.e. "C:\Data\psdzdata")
  2. That the psdzdata chassis folders each have an empty "dist" folder. Make sure that there is an empty "dist" folder in each of the psdzdata chassis folders, and if missing, create as needed, e.g.:
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F001\F001_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F010\F010_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F020\F020_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F025\F025_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\F056\F056_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\I001\I001_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\K001\K001_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\KE01\KE01_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
    • C:\Data\psdzdata\mainseries\RR01\RR01_xx_xx_xxx\od x\dist
  3. The the E-Sys "Options" => "Settings" => "Directories => Data: path" is set properly (e.g. "C:\Data")

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0