Colonel
Jamaica
Rep
Drives: F87 M2 BSM MT

Garage List
2017 BMW M2  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by GuhBookGi View Post
Oh, this isn't my car-- I just saw the link in the media gallery and pasted it here. Full disclosure though: I also have the ghastly red stripe.... *awkward* But I'm young (26 med student) so I find it quite attractive.

Also of note-- BMW is trying to separate out that term, "Luxury Sports Sedan" as evidenced by their lines (luxury, sport, modern lines). Since I opted for the "sports" line, I consider my f30 more of a sports car than a luxury car. Obviously, it's more luxurious than a Honda or Toyota cars but predominately, my first thoughts about my car is that it's a sports car. So to me, that semi-justifies the red stripe.
If I opted for the luxury line, that red stripe wouldn't NEVER come in the equation.

Cheers, mate! We're young and wild and free-- red stripes ftw

+1

I also ordered the silver with red and I love it but then again I just turn 30! getting old but not ready to be old just yet.

I also see BMW more as a sport brand, hence the hard suspension and stiff steering. Isnt this BMW's vision as well? I would hope since they offer thing like performance centre delivery and M performance school.
Appreciate 0