Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F36 430i GC

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalDave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Golden Arrow View Post
Don't worry, OP. I thought I had a fog light out when I saw the reflection of my car at a turn, with only the one light illuminated.

Another small, but very useful feature that reminds me why I don't buy Chevy products anymore.

When my GC proves that it can withstand the abuse that I can throw at it, I might give that comment a nod..but after 19yrs of beating on my GM, 150 1/4 mile track passes, mods, WOT blasts, burnouts, ..you know..FUN..the thing still runs like a beast and doesn't burn oil. Leak a little, maybe ..but it doesn't burn it. This thing is 'Like a Rock'. I haven't even cracked the valve covers on the car. EVER. Parts replacement..of course, the most being a new transmission after 15yrs of abuse. It's not likely I'll beat on my BMW this bad..but there certainly are GM products out there that are worthwhile.
Owner of a C5 Corvette here. I'll always buy Corvettes, but not Chevy's "normal" cars. BMW's attention to detail, and handy features like the fog light thing have spoiled me.
2003 330xi (Forever in my heart )
Appreciate 1