View Single Post
      06-18-2020, 12:51 AM   #15
kledikaso
Registered
Rep
Drives: bmw 435

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmoyer View Post
Yeah, I've seen your car listed in Sanford for awhile. I've been using your price drops as a metric for my pricing. You have half the miles I have, so I'm asking less. However, when I look at the classifieds on this board, and see people asking in the upper 20s for a 2015 or 2016 435i, I really can't understand why there isn't more attention for this limited edition car that has all of the M Performance parts already installed, the tune, the LSD and the upgraded camshaft. Over $10k worth of M parts added that nobody wants, I guess.

Good luck with your sale. I'm thinking about posting mine on bringatrailer.com, as the people that frequent that site, are willing to pay what a car is really worth and not play the book value pricing game.

If a regular 435i sold new for around $52k, and people are selling them around $26k, that's 50% of their original value. My car was priced at about $64k, so at the same 50% loss, I would think $32k is fair for a car that's been driven. Those with less miles, should get more. So, like you, I'm about $2k less than I believe my car should be at.
Most 435s aren't sold at 26k and if they are, its usually under 30k miles. For 45k miles nobody is going to pay 30k for a 435 especially when all those mods such as extra hp and torque can be acquired through a stage 1 tune for like 600 dollars.
Appreciate 0