02-06-2021, 10:22 AM   #1
Freddie335
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: BMW F335d X Drive

Afternoon all,

Hope you are keeping well.

Got quite bit of interest on other sub forum. So decided to create new thread. As title states after lots of deliberation, pulled the trigger on a Moshammer rear wide arch kit.

Prior to this, did a lot of internet searching lots of phone calls to multiple bodyshops about what i was looking to achieve. Some wouldn't touch a project like this on what is a relatively new car.

Was keen to make it look as oem as possible and work with existing lines of the car plus the added complications of the rear door, we came to the conclusion that an off the shelf kit would ultimately be the best solution.

However, the options for a kit like this, were in truth, very limited indeed. I came across Moshammer, whom are quite well known in Germany for kits for Porsche and Mercs. A few calls but in honest the company weren't overly helpful either. But decided to take a bit of a risk and placed an order.

Car has been in the bodyshop for a few weeks now. Annoyingly, due to covid not be able to visit. But bodyshop have been great documenting the whole process to date.

Just some taster early photos. There is a huge amount of work to do, filling, smoothing etc. Will add some more photos and content on next post.

Cheers
Attached Images

Appreciate 7
eleven11376.00
Chaos236210.00
F4R26.00
J555568.50
i128316.00