Garage List
  [0.00]
2012 bmw 335  [0.00]
02 2002 m3 Vert  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ssea View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tpriest7893 View Post
Have anyone of you seen an issue where the USB in the middle console stopped working and the BLUETOOTH just sits on the loading screen saying " please wait"?

My 335 has this issue and I have done everything possible to get information or try and fix it. My local bmw was no help either.

If I open Bluetooth it just says please wait. As if it's trying to connect and can not. I checked fuses, battery is new, re set I drive many times. Have not dine update on software but can not because the USB doesn't work.

Any info would be awesome
I just bought a 2011 bmw 328i with i drive & I'm having the same exact problem and can't seem to find the solution anywhere online at all. Have you figured it out? please keep updated if u can
Hey man, no I have not. Today when I get home I am going to check all the " MOST" connectors in the car to see if they're lit up which if you don't know what that is with our car if one connection is bad it cancels the rest. Like a fiber optic signal. If I can't figure it out there's a local shop that specializes in bmw that I am going to try. I know if I go to bmw they will just tell me I need a new unit because there lazy and just want the money. I will fill you in and make a YouTube video because I have seen so many people with the same problem it's crazy
Stock intake(had open before and was sick of noise)
BMS CP
550i 351m rims with 275/245 set up.
No tune as of yet.
Appreciate 0