View Single Post
      03-11-2007, 04:36 PM   #37
DFW_M
Major General
Rep
Drives: Macan GTS

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottwww View Post
I can guess. Let's see. The US is not an Islamic nation but is full of infidels. We allow perverts to rally in public places convincing people that their alternative lifestyle is OK and should be protected. Hollywood produces a lot of trash that is vulgar to moslems. Bimmer envy. They resent the influence that the US government enjoys. A lot of people need somebody to hate. It is easy to hate winners, especially those that appear to be paper tigers. Our borders and security are lax. I haven't really listened to their grievances, because they are not worth considering. Many of them I likely could find I am in agreement. The difference is partially in what you consider to be the solution. I will never become a moslem. You should watch your language and your anger/rage.
The last sentence you put there is simply against everything you said above -- freedom of speech and expression and freedom of opinion -- the so called our great democracy...

As for the rest -- a load of FOX crap

Being a moslem or a non-moslem has nothing to do with any of that. That racial crap is what got us where we are:
- we know nothing about the moslem religion and background
- we know nothing about their history
- and we do not care.

No one wants us to become moslems -- all they want (same as Chechens, Kosovars, Irish, Palestinians...) is to leave them alone, get our shit out of their countries and mind our own business...
Appreciate 0