shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ioschi2003 View Post
1. 4U2 is not in the Standard configuration and I don't coded it in my FA but the function Ecopro works (I set active only the single parameters)

2. Sport display : I set active on EFF_DYN_SPORT_UNIT , the result is the choise in unit Settings => Language/Units but is impossible to choose CV/HP ,impossible to flag !!! it show only CV and HP without the possibility to flag, ( see the pictures)
1. Yes, you FDL Coded it rather than VO Coded it. If you VO Code, it makes all the individual FDL changes for you automatically. If you FDL Code it, you must manually set every individual FDL Code. The end result is the same if proper FDL coding is done.

2. Try forcing it:

KOMBI => DREHMOMENT = Force Sport Displays units in ft lb. - 0 - default 1 - Nm 2 - lb-ft 3 – kgm

KOMBI => LEISTUNG = Force Sport Displays units in hp. - 0 - default 1 - kW 2 - PS 3

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0