Korvo
Respect My Authoritah
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by neils View Post
Hello everyone,

New to the forum, been an Audi owner for the most part, but am looking to purchase a 435i xDrive M Sport. There are many 435's (and 428's) coming back from leases, and turning up at the dealers and on the lots. We fell in love with a 435i xDrive, mineral gray on coral red, gorgeous color combo.

Thing is, there is a 2014 (with low KM's) at one dealer, and a 2015 at a dealer next door, both exactly the same color combo. Both are M Sport, one has Premium, other has Premium / Executive. One has the M Pack options for brakes and exhaust, the other one does not.

So besides the small differences in trim and options, does anyone know, off the top of their head, what are the major differences between the 2014 and 2015, assuming all else the same (M Sport Premium).

Thanks
Neil
Some 2014 models have parts that were changed and that year falls in the middle of these potential changes. Early 2014 models have a mechanical waste gate, but after November, they were changed to electronic. The same type of change goes for TMPS sensors. I cant think of any other changes, but personally, I'd go with the 2015 even if it's not the one with the M-Sport brake package. If you do plan on having the M-Performance exhaust, just factor that in. I wouldn't buy an older car just because it has a couple parts that I could easily install on the new vehicle.

If either of them has the MPPK, I would go with that option, as it is expensive and well worth it.