View Single Post
      11-12-2018, 11:24 PM   #2
ashok66
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW 440ix

Quote:
Originally Posted by maduroz View Post
Does anyone have any info on this tune? At first I thought it was the Stage 2 Elite tune but that isn’t the case from what I read. My questions are; is this the Stage 2 tune which as I already stated I don’t think it is because it is less expensive and the output numbers are lower and it has only 4 plug-ins instead 8 like on the Stage 1, does this just replace the Stage 1 Elite tune because for that version there was a mppsk and non-mppsk versions this seems like it would be one version for both saving DINAN money.

Finally is there a true Stage 2 Elite tune coming out and why is the Stage 1 Elite not available anymore on DINANs website, only the v2 is available and if you want the Stage 1 mppsk or non mppsk it looks like you have to get it from a parts supplier who has it in stock.

I’m really confused as to what DINAN is doing so I’m trying to find out.

I tried calling them and got sick of being on hold, left a message. I spoke to a few tuning shops and this is so new they don’t have any info on it either.
Saw the same thing. Wondering the same. It just came online the past week or so out of nowhere. Anyone...
Appreciate 0