View Single Post
      08-18-2013, 11:44 PM   #1
brettyboy56
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 13' 328i M-Sport

EBII 328I from Hawaii

So after the long 3 month wait, I finally took delivery of my 2013 BMW 328I in Estoril Blue II this past Tuesday (8/13/2013). Because of the long trip from Germany to the VDC in California, I had a lot of time to think about add-ons and decided to get Majority of the M-Performance Parts.

Being that is the first car I actually own (leased a A4 and IS250 prior, and Owned a 240sx with full bolt ons) I plan on making some minor modifications. The outside is pretty much exactly how I want it, but who knows where this road will take me.

I must say I love this car. Coming from the IS250, I am extremely happy to be in a German car again. The A4 was good, the IS was comfortable, but the 328 is hands down the best car i've owned so far. I love driving it and it actually reminds me of how much i loved to drive my old 240sx. I've read a lot of complains about body roll and softness, however compared to my previous cars, this chassis so is stiff and the car is well planted I really have no complaints. The 4-cyl turbo has more power than any of my 3 previous cars and I love the sweet exhaust note from the M-Performance Exhaust.

Here is a breakdown of my build:

2013 328i M-Sport
Estoril Blue II
Black Leather w/ Aluminum Hexagon Trim and Estoril Blue Highlights
Technology Package
Premium Package
Lighting Package
M-Adaptive Suspension
Rear Camera and PDC
M-Performance Front Splitter
M-Performance Side Rocker Panel
M-Performance Rear Diffuser
M-Performance Carbon Mirror Caps
M-Performance Carbon Spoiler
M-Performance Brakes (Orange)
M-Performance Exhaust

Mods (photos to come)

Silver Front Turn Signals
Color Matched Front Reflector
BC Forged HB29 19x8.5 +35 Front 19x9.5 +40 Rear (On-Order)

This is the first photo of the car with the exception of photos of the wife and I at the dealership.

BMW 328i by brettyboyk, on Flickr

More to come!

Last edited by brettyboy56; 08-20-2013 at 11:52 AM..
Appreciate 0