View Single Post
      11-22-2016, 09:09 AM   #18
bryan_G01
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: like i stole it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by obriennathaniel View Post
I've heard way more horror stories than I've heard good stories, with solid evidence. But what do I know, I drive an extremely unmodified BMW and have zero experience in performance mods and tuning.......
The IG kids, that left Enzo and went to another shop in NJ who than blew his car up so they had to ship the cars out to cali to get tuned?

It's all BS. Kids today think they can swap every part, upgrade turbos, add meth, run full e85 in the car and have it as reliable as a daily driver only to have the same shit happen from another tuner.

I understand this is a forum, but theres more shit talking than actual facts.

I was Enzo, than left because I thought i could do better numbers from other local tuners who have huge videos on IG. The car never ran right, they all said i needed to buy more parts in order to fix their tunes. What kind of tuner is that?

I went back to Enzo, and he took care of me, car hasn't had one problem since.
The car is a track car, and I drag it. It gets put through abuse. I can't say anything bad about the tune, has never failed or caused any CEL.

As far as the workers that were spinning wrenches an the lack of quality control, there's a reason they are looking for new employment.
1997 M3 Sedan Auto Cosmo Black Metallic
2018 x3 m40 Auto Grey Metallic
Appreciate 2
FSociety3812.50
MO_2379.50