View Single Post
      01-11-2013, 02:19 PM   #73
aceking4u
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: Audi & BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisv_335EBII View Post

The Audi was $100 more a month. I decided to pass.
I totally agree. Look at my previous post. Audi doesn't give lease deals. People on this forum keep saying "look at the numbers." No shit BMW is going to outsell Audi, it has more cars, cars are priced $100 cheaper per month, which is great for BMW, but Audi doesn't produce as much as BMW, so there's no incentive for them to offer better lease rates.

Another great example is the Toyota FRS vs The Subaru BRZ. The BRZ is approximately $500-600 month lease with a low residual and the FRS is $350-400 month lease with a high residual. Same car to most people, but just using this as an example.

And since 70% of almost every luxury car is leased, why do you see so many BMWs on the road. A previous user mentioned in the East Coast where Audi may be favored (necessity of AWD), but here in Los Angeles, its about a 3 or 4 to 1 ratio.

Every girl out of college wants a white 3 series or a white c coupe and they can do it because its affordable. I'm not saying the F30/F32 is not a great car, I think its amazing, but don't fall so hard on BMW's numbers.
Appreciate 0