08-03-2014, 11:18 PM   #24
Bris64
Enlisted Member
Australia
Rep
Drives: M3 Pure

Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ Rocc View Post
I love when the carbon black shows the blue color!! Congrats! Let me know if you hav any problems caring the seats, I was going to get ythat color, but feared stains etc.
I bought this car directly from dealer stock (rather than custom build) as my lease was up, the car had everything I wanted on it and was colour I wanted, plus I got offered a great end of financial year deal - and I didn't want to wait several more months for delivery!

I have previously always had black interiors so the one concern I had was with the ivory. I like the look as part of the MSport interior as dash still black and contrasting black on the doors etc, but concerned re long term maintenance.

Dealer (who I trust as 5th vehicle have bought through them) did show me a couple of recent trades with light interiors which had been looked after well, to demonstrate they wore well, and some encouraging posts on this site suggested that with regular maintenance no major problems. So as kids now old enough to have their own cars and not be in my car much, took a chance.

Posts and dealer seem to suggest with reasonable general care and regular monthly leather cleaning should be ok - as long as no kids regularly jumping in the back and dropping chocolate on the ivory leather!!!

Last edited by Bris64; 08-03-2014 at 11:18 PM.. Reason: .
Appreciate 0