shawnsheridan
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 Alpina B6 650ix GC

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonf30 View Post
Typical response a 50 year old would say. Shouldn't you be retired by now? Or is this your full time job, selling activation codes to people on here? Just curious.
Well, thanks for asking. While I'd like to be retired by now, it's been a tad delayed due to 10 years of Active Duty where I earned practically nothing, along with my expensive Cigar addiction...but it's getting close.

And I don't sell Activation Codes. If a Free solution exists, I provide it. If one does not exist, then I refer them to a 3rd party paid solution such as DayvG. And I'm not him if that is what you are suggesting. You can find him here:

https://f30.bimmerpost.com/forums//member.php?u=275899

And once again, if you or anyone else offers a Free LauncherPRO 3.7.0315 or equivalent solution as an alternative for those that need it, let me know, and I'll start providing it instead. I would prefer to do so.

2018 F06 Alpina B6 650ix GC; Space Grey; Vermillion Red Nappa Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant
2017 F15 X5 xDrive50i MSport; Glacier Silver Metallic; Black Dakota Leather; Executive; B&O; Driving Assistant; RSE
Appreciate 0