View Single Post
      03-04-2012, 09:49 PM   #74
JA///MES
PLZRACE
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 E90 M3

Frosty,
I'm not an elitist however, regardless of where the Hyundai comes from, I bought the M for performance and because I wanted something different, I've also wanted an M3 since I was about 14 years old. I've got a blue collar job and my M is the most expensive vehicle I've ever owned, not to mention it took two deployments to a shithole to be able to afford the car and all the mods, so spare me the guilt trip!

I think we are deviating from the point that BMW should make these parts avaliable to those who are loyal to their brand and forked out the extra cash solely for the performance. BMW is bastardizing the M reputation by enabling everyone to put these various parts not offered to those who have the car. That's all I'm saying. It would be nice for them to take care of us seeing as how we pend large sums of money to get the maximum potential out of the car. Like Longbow said, the brakes on the CRT would be fine. I'm not trying to put down brembo, they make a great product but putting them on nearly all the Genesis coupes really doesn't appeal to me simply because I am used to seeing brembo on high end cars.

I'm not trying to be a jerk but BMW needs to stop solely thinking about profits and maintain some integrity and loyalty to those who spend the money for the performance rather than just having the look.
2011 E90 JBM ///M3 DCT l Gintani Catless X-Pipe w/ Hybrid Exhaust l Vishnu Procede V5 with Meth l l RE Pulleys l Tecnocraft Envy l Arkym CF Diffuser l CF BMW Spoiler l Arkym CF Front Bumper l GB ///M Badge l GB Side Markers l GB Kidney Grills l PSS 275/255/35/19s l VMR VB3s in Hyper Black l CF Steering Wheel Trim l ///M Pedals l Black Tow Hooks l Eibach Springs l GP Thunder Bulbs l IND Key Hole Cover l BMW PSW l Verstrabe Paddles
Appreciate 0