Supr3me
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Your mom crazy

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by kern417 View Post
i think that's the best route regardless of the cost. the two will work together seamlessly.

My JB4 knowledge is little to none so I can't help much there. But changing JB4 maps should build on top of the MHD maps where yours still looks like it's building on stock. I would expect it to at least put out more boost than MHD Stage 2. But as far as the add-ons and extra wires, I'm not sure. I would have assumed it would work out of the box for these purposes.

Do the JB4 ethanol maps overwrite the original maps? So your Map 3 isn't the same as the original one? That might be your issue too, if the JB4 tune that you put on it is deliberately less aggressive than their 93 tune to compensate for the additional E85.

Sorry, on this one I'm just not as well versed in how it all works.
I'm not too sure either but the consensus seems to be that the JB4 is fucking up my world so I just ordered the MHD wifi adapter and will work on yanking the JB4 out this weekend and reflash with just MHD. Chatted with Ken from Wedge a bit too and I think I'm gonna work with them on some custom tuning, see what we can do.
Posted the JB4 on the member classifieds 😏
Appreciate 1
kern4174445.00