08-18-2014, 03:49 PM   #20
drob23
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: S4

Quote:
Originally Posted by M-terkait View Post
I'm afraid in here it will cost alot of rebuilds so i guess I'll try KW anti-sway bar
and see if i need more i'll go with Mperf Suspension atleast i will not need any rebuilds
Every damper will eventually wear out Don't let the above scare you about getting an adjustable set of coilovers, just be aware of the potential added maintenance. Probably good to contact vendors for specific kits and potential rebuild frequency. Besides, coilovers will give you height adjustability which is very cool...and corner balancing. I don't know much about macpherson front setups, but there's got to be a coilover setup with adjustable camber plates. I believe I've seen it on some e46 M3's.

That said, OEM parts are always gonna be the most reliable and maintenance free. The trade off of course will be in the performance/$$$ spent. I personally would get PSS10's if I hadn't optioned the factory electronic dampers. Made springs the sensible choice for a better look (my car looked awful from the factory...5 fingers of gap ) and slightly lower COG.
Appreciate 0