View Single Post
      04-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #230
micknugget
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2012 F30 328 Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by n55x3 View Post
I just came off a 2 day experience with an F30 328i Modern line. I've gotta admit, I was excited to have this as a rental but when I turned the keys back in I was glad to do so. I know the 335i with adaptive suspension will feel different but wow was the 328 a disapointment. I'm not even talking about the n20, it's a fine motor and honestly the suspension wasn't that hateful either. But I guess I was expecting something special, from a whole package perspective, but after driving for a while it felt like I was in a toyota camry. I guess that's not a bad thing for many folks but I was really hoping to feel better about the car than what I did.

For the past 6 months I have been counting down the days till a potential F31 335i M Sport release but now I'm just kinda blah about it. I actually found myself looking at S4s yesterday which is scary because I really wanted to stay loyal to BMW.

It goes to show that you can't please everyone. I'm not sure what you were looking for. If this feels like a Camry, you are going to need to buy a 911 or ferrari or something for your "something special".