Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

Quote:
Originally Posted by F30Beemo View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBimmerBloke View Post
Thanks man, it's getting delivered tomorrow and getting it installed this weekend. I see you have MPPK installed on your 340i, was it part of MPPSK? Did you notice any difference in performance gains? BSM looks hot! My 328 was the same color, I like the color much more than Alpine White which I have right now.
Don't quote me on this as I was the first 340 at my local dealer to have the MPPSK installed I believe (installed basically right when the MPPSK was released), but for the 340/440i, you are able to get the MPE only if you want without having to get the MPPK as well. However, I don't think you are able to just get the MPPK (ECU flash) without getting the MPE as they are sold together as the MPPSK.

Basically to answer your question, the MPPK was part of the MPPSK.

I believe for you, the MPE doesn't come with an ECU flash to slightly boost performance right? I did feel a little bit of performance gains, but it was mostly noticeable from a stop and at high speeds (~100 mph+).

I actually prefer AW over BSM haha. I feel like carbon fiber is more noticeable/pops more on AW than it does on BSM!

How are you liking the MPE now that you've gotten it installed?
I believe MPPSK is only available for 340/440. For 435/335 we can get just the MPPK or MPE installed separately.
I can finally hear and feel the exhaust on my car, I never heard the burbles inside the cabin before but now I can! Cold start is also much louder and overall the sound is more racier than stock sound. I like it a lot, it'll get better as it breaks in. I was thinking of getting MPPK also but $1400+$400(install) doesn't really feel right for just 35hp gain, I also read the gain isn't very noticeable. I'll get a tune down the road as right now I've about 3 years of warranty left.
Appreciate 0