04-24-2019, 11:51 PM   #84
im.beemo
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: F30 340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by thatBimmerBloke View Post
I believe MPPSK is only available for 340/440. For 435/335 we can get just the MPPK or MPE installed separately.
I can finally hear and feel the exhaust on my car, I never heard the burbles inside the cabin before but now I can! Cold start is also much louder and overall the sound is more racier than stock sound. I like it a lot, it'll get better as it breaks in. I was thinking of getting MPPK also but $1400+$400(install) doesn't really feel right for just 35hp gain, I also read the gain isn't very noticeable. I'll get a tune down the road as right now I've about 3 years of warranty left.
If you want more performance gains you could probably purchase bootmod3. I've never used it, but I know of many people who have and they all love it. I'm also still under warranty for a bit longer, but I heard you can just flash your car back to stock before you take it into the dealer for maintenances. It just came out for the B58, so I'm going to wait some time for reviews before I try it myself. Glad you're loving the MPE!
Appreciate 0