Quote:
Originally Posted by KendrickOak View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISY2K View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Luismpr View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by MISY2K View Post
Hey guys I had a question about wheel fitment. I have a BMW F30 and have the opportunity to get a set of Rohana RF1s for very cheap. The only problem is that the wheels are coming off of an M5. The offset is 20x9 +20 front and 20x11 +28 rear. I have never seen this aggressive of fitment on an F30. I already have BC Coilovers that are waiting to be installed. Would I be able to fit the wheels with a bit of fender work or would this be too aggressive to fit? Thanks!

fronts should be fine rears are definitely aggressive. to give you an idea I was running 19x11 + 26 on my rears with -5 camber. granted that was for fender to lip fitment aired out with 255/35 stretched. had a slight fender roll
Uh oh... I'm not bagged I'd be static. 😳 let's see how this plays out. Which rear camber arms did you use to achieve -5 degrees of camber?
Max out -3.5 with stock arms with 235/35 tires to achieve your results
For the fronts I would run 215/35. It will fit no problem
I got 225/35 and they fit perfectly. Kinda sketchy with the rears running 255/30 on a 11. I test fit the fronts and they fit surprisingly well with not much poke at all. I didn't have time to test the rears though. I have the car in the garage eagerly waiting to find time to install all the parts. I will report back soon after it's all installed.
The rear won't fit... you need 235/35
Appreciate 0