03-16-2018, 06:24 AM   #14
stooker
F80 n00b
United_States
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 / '06 S2K

Quote:
Originally Posted by SCOTT26 View Post
No there will be additional models to accommodate requirement for further performance and aimed at the more particular enthusiast. This year we will see the M2 Competition,M3 CS and the M5 Competition and then the roll out for the X3M and X4M cars driven by customer demand.
The M4 is not finished but the M3 is with the CS until the new G20 based M3 arrives but not for another two years.

As of new product this year alone we will see X2,X4,The i8,The 8. The X5.The X7. An all new Z4 and BMW's most important launch of the astounding new 3er.
Products that will be very successful as they meet the demands of BMW customers emphasising nothing but "Sheer Driving Pleasure"
This is where I disagree. Is it truly that the buyers contributing to a record sales month fully appreciate and demand a BMW for what the marque is branded on? I highly doubt the vast majority do, especially in emerging markets like China. Are they meeting demands for "Sheer Driving Pleasure," or demands for a luxury status symbol? A company as big as BMW isn't stupid. They will identify the driving factors for these records sales and adjust to those factors. These factors are what enthusiasts here don't value as much.

2018 F80 / 2006 S2K / 2005 WRX / 1990 E30 325i
Appreciate 0