02-22-2015, 07:10 PM   #1
Mike.F31.MSport
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: '15 328i (M) Wagon, '91 318is

Garage List
2015 328xi Sports Wagon (F31)

Introduction

I've been a Subaru fanatic for the last 10 years. I would eat, sleep, and breathe Subarus. I took them apart and put them back together. I autocrossed them and tracked them. It was glorious.

After 10 years of Subaru WRX and STI ownership it was time for something different. I spent a lot of time researching cars and going on test drives. In the end I ordered an Alpine White 2015 328i Sports Wagon with the following options:

- M Sport Package
- M Sport Brakes
- Dynamic Handling Package
- 441M wheels (staggered setup)
- Premium Package
- Lighting Package
- Navigation
- Heated front seats
- Black kidney grilles
- Hexagonal aluminum trim
- Gloss black highlight trim
- Black Dakota leather
- Alpine White paint

After a 7 week wait, I took delivery of the car on February 21, 2015. Delivery was great. My wagon was parked in a large glass room adjacent to the showroom. It was pristine and parked next to an i8 and other BMWs awaiting delivery to their owners. After signing the paperwork, the salesperson walked me through the car’s features. The forecasted snow storm started earlier than expected, so we wrapped things up and I headed home. Driving my brand new car home in a blizzard on summer tires was a poor decision, but thankfully I made it home without issue.

I plan to update this thread with pictures and stories of my BMW ownership experience. I’ve done this with my other vehicles and I enjoy browsing through those threads to see how things evolved over time.

Here are some pictures the day after delivery:

Last edited by Mike.F31.MSport; 04-27-2020 at 05:55 AM..
Appreciate 0