Rep
Drives: G80 M3 6MT

Garage List
2022 G20 330i  [9.00]
2018 F80 M3  [9.75]
Quote:
Originally Posted by squidlyboy View Post
I don't understand this.

Seems like common sense would dictate that the owner of these boards want a cut of the money (selling various levels of sponsorship) if people/companies are going to be selling their warez and hawking goods to the rest of the community ... a community that they helped put together. Makes sense they want a piece of the pie if they are taking all this effort to connect sellers to buyers. And by sellers, I mean people who are solely on these boards for the purpose of making money and selling goods to the community - i.e. everything they do/post is for the purpose of marketing their products for the purpose of financial gain.

But for regular forum members who are just trying to arrange group buys and helping out the community and not trying to make money in the process.. why would they get banned?

To me, its easy to spot the difference. One's trying to help people, the other is trying to make $$$

Makes no sense to me ...
The admins here are assholes about this stuff. They ban anyone who even remotely threatens a vendors profits.