View Single Post
      05-27-2017, 03:47 AM   #70
Redandy
Second Lieutenant
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: F32 440i GS/CR

Job on hands with some 23,000 terror suspects reported by MI5 - add to that the many with views of sympathy or more worryingly support towards their cause, 66 % of British Muslims say they would not report on another joining ISIS because some silly fuckin book written in the dessert well over a thousand years ago says that if they side with non Muslims they will end up in hell ?!? 100,000 Muslims in the country who believe that suicide bombing is justified , take that number into account !! and now certain politicians who are prepared after 4 days to tell us it's our own fault - I fuckin despair.

I live only a few miles from Blackely where it's now thought the bomb was made - how times have changed and please don't tell me for the better in any way shape or form - how has multifuckinculturism enhanced our lives - sorry but get fucked we were never asked if this was the way we would like to go and I cannot see any benefit other than more of this for the future generations- perhaps my utopian glasses aren't working like they should.

For those who would like to tell us that Islam is a peace loving religion why are the so many people prepared to kill in the name of it ? Don't see the same happening with Buddhist s / sikhs / christians etc etc - but hey let's just accept it's only a few bad apples hey and invite more of the same - if somebody told you there was 1 poisonous skittle in a bowl would you take your chance and grab a handful ? Now during their holy month they call for more death to non believers around the world - some 700 people murdered during their erm celebrations last year.

So sorry if I have a view that doesn't sit with the status quo of accepting and appeasing and that we should all fuckin unite - simple fact of the matter is there are far far too many within our own backyard who want to maim and kill us and there's far too many people accepting this - I see people on here commenting and know people who have been directly affected from Monday night - I make no apologies for not joining the many who are willing to accept this as a way of life and stepping out of the grey area - we can't and won't rest easy whilst there are so many in our midst, I guess all we can really hope for is that none of our immediate family members are ever caught up in the next one or the one after that or the one after that or the one after that or the one after that - when will enough be enough and people will wake the fuck up ??

I am told that there is absolutely no problem and that Muslims are a peace loving people then please tell me why all these atrocities are in the name of Islam ??

Oh and now just read that one of the guys and Imam !! on the front row of the statement given by the erm Manchester Islamic centre was filmed fighting in Libya - you really couldn't make this shit up could you.
Appreciate 3
Dave91171.00
Rukka2647.00