View Single Post
      05-27-2017, 06:55 AM   #77
General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: xxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redandy View Post
Of course it's difficult - biggest question is how the fuck have the politicians been allowed to run this country into the ground in this way - who has benefited ?? I fail to see it.

So that's it then we can't lock anyone up for preaching hate of the west, standing in Hyde park spouting their bile or anywhere else up and down the country - fine carry on, nothing to see here !! or inciting terrorisists or supporting these atrocious acts - fair enough I guess we must all submit and accept - wonder what history will make of us in a few hundred years time - this lot didn't even need a fuckin wooden horse did they !!!!

Somebody once predicted this and was derided from every angle - it was before my time but fuck me he hit the nail on the head didn't he. Problem is this isn't just our problem is it - Eastern European countries derided for not wanting to allow this culture to take a foothold there too, fair play to them - they see what is happening throughout Western / tolerant Europe and are saying fuck that for a game of soldiers. Now not only is there no desire to integrate to the way of the west but they won't rest until we are at their mercy, anyone who believes otherwise is utterly fuckin deluded, moderates hmmm for the time being yeah, so many willing to submit and accept - frightening but true.

Why do we repeatedly continue to tolerate the intolerant ??

It's down to having a democratic country.

The points above equally apply to Eastern Europeans, they do not integrate, they want their own shops and clubs, high number involved in crime, invariably live in urban communities close together.

The choice we have is do we want to live in a fair democratic society or not?

If it's the latter then the government could start towards that Monday, just ban Facebook and YouTube access - the Chinese do it.

The problem is once you start down that draconian road, you have to go all the way, you cannot have half measures, it must apply equally to everyon.

The democratic and civilised way means it must come from within their communities, from their religious leaders, agreeing to an ethical level on preaching and teachings.

My own views are:

We move away from Saudi and other Arab nations, we move closer to Iran and develop ties with them.

We publically acknowledge that there is a war going on between Sunni and Shia (majority by proxy).

We monitor (and likely do) how often someone is out of the country and the countries they are going to, anyone triggering level of interest is monitored and if a second trigger is activated (they meet with others on lists, demonstrations etc) the decision is the number made to charge, investigate etc further.

If charged and found guilty, then they are to be hung.

No more simple jail terms, engagement in terrorist activities or supporting them should carry a death sentence.

That would apply equally to all parts of society including those irish involved with the likes of Sinn Fein / IRA etc.

Families that fail to report families members or neighbours that are subsequently found guilty, should then be deported to country or origin.

Oh and Parliament is suspended and all power passed to a body made up of Security services (police, HM forces).

Last edited by ....,,,,..,,..; 05-27-2017 at 07:31 AM..
Appreciate 3
Redandy204.00
rich100874.50