01-17-2016, 02:49 PM   #22
obriennathaniel
@obriennathaniel_f30 on Instagram
United_States
Rep
Drives: 582whp/596wtq '13 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmw doubles View Post
I might have to try a jb4 on top of my GSR tune then.
Be careful with that, mine was dyno'ed about 30 times while the tune was developed, it was intended to work with the jb4. (I would try if I were you though lol)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sly1types View Post
Did you ever try the Fuel it throttle body injection? I know know you are doing port...

What do you think of the doing a fuel-it stg2 LPFP and their throttle body injection kit? How much ethanol and power do you think it would make?

I was thinking about doing that here shortly then upgrade to the Pure Stg2

Also do you have your new port injection kit on yet?
Nope, it doesn't support enough HP so it wasn't ever an option for me, even the PS2 is just temporary until a stage 3 comes out.

Stg2 LPFP and TBI will allow you to run higher E mixes, with more available HP than just meth but it has its limits. If I wasn't going past the PS2, then the TBI would be an almost perfect option although it does leave some HP on the table compared to PI. But currently the PI is only $1550, so it's pretty much worth it even for just the PS2 and for 100% E85 purposes and the extra power. When it gets back to the normal price of $2100 is when it's not so beneficial budget wise if you don't plan on pushing the car hard and going past the PS2. (Although I would still get it regardless for the E85 purposes. It'll pay for itself compared to paying for 93 supreme)

And nope, it's still half way done. I work 12 hr shifts, and I worked the past 5 nights and I'm working tonight. I'm off mon and tues so that's when I plan on finishing her up.

CG Precision VS-1 Exhaust\DR-1 DownPipe | PS2 Turbo\Inlet | PDU PI w/Fuel-it platinum kit & E sensor | GFB DV+ Diverter Valve | BM3 w/AIC2-V|Tune CaryTheLabelGuy | Full E85 | ATM FMIC | ER Chargepipe Inlet/Outlet | AFE Intake | BC Coilovers | PSS 255/40-275/35 Velos Designwerks S3 two piece 19x9/19x10 | Osram Xenarc | LED retro | AWRON digital AC gauge|
Appreciate 2