View Single Post
      05-23-2020, 07:47 AM   #25
IMS-340C
Major
Egypt
Rep
Drives: Self Tuned 340i 8AT RWD

I agree, MPPSK + Catless downpipe sounds insanely loud, I mean supercar level loud.

Was just testing my decibel meter and it hit 122 decibel and not even on full throttle. Straight piped Ferraris hit 128-130.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkhaira View Post
Hello Everyone,

I recently got my first BMW (2017 BMW 440i xDrive Coupe) and just to say the least it is amazing! I wanted to ask you guys about some of the different options we have for sound.

To start off, I really like the MPPSK! I have about 9 or so months of warranty left and am really considering pulling the trigger on it. Been getting some good prices too which should keep me right at or under 3000 installed with chrome tips. I don't mind the cost of the MPPSK since it seems like you're getting a lot of value and seems like no one regrets it either on these forums! But would you guys say I would be better of going with a Remus or another aftermarket exhaust?

I also read on these forums that many others simply recommend catless downpipes and tune? Perhaps a mid pipe, intake, among other things?

*Just a heads up* I don't care much for that more power, although, it would be nice, I definitely am going more for sound, crackles, pops, burbles!
Quote:
Originally Posted by yokata View Post
Im with catless dp and mppsk and the sound in sport mode is crazy u will love it for sure!
Attached Images

Last edited by IMS-340C; 05-23-2020 at 07:53 AM..
Appreciate 0