Seba77W
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW 435i Xdrive Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastF30 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seba77W View Post
This is why I hate these kind of quotes by tuners/sellers/fabricators. It let's them get away with even a minimal gain while advertising a huge gain that maybe they're car shop once got on 116 octane fuel and a bunch of other factors. Technically they gave you what they promised your car is running "UP TO" 370 crank HP. It doesn't say you should expect at least 370hp. Honestly on a completely stock car 317whp is not bad at all for the price. If you feel it isn't enough and you don't want to swap for a DP (I use Fabspeed catted with my MHD S2+ and no CEL and passed emissions test) then just swap Charge pipe and Intercooler and run Stage 2 map which should get you the 350whp and call it a day. You'll definitely notice a difference there.
Seba... I've been waiting for you to post a log... I looked and haven't seen one so please excuse me if I missed you posting it... very very curious...
I don't have any logs from the newest update with the torque limited fix yet. I live in the Chicago area so not really a lot of places to pull some great logs. It's gotta be middle of the night pretty much. Maybe I will try tonight.