09-09-2020, 05:31 AM   #6
clemsonf31
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2019 330i wagon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizukachan View Post
Really nice. I did the 340/330 conversion a few weeks ago as well. Lovely work on the powder coat and color choice.
Mine was a Cali car as well so I know what you mean about the holes. Had mine shaved and resprayed then tinted the reflectors. Wish I could have gotten the euro bumper, it looks great.

How’s the KermaTDI when you are leaving a stop sign and turning right? Like joining traffic. That’s where the lag to me is excessive To the point of being dangerous.
Thanks for the kind words. With regards to the Kerma tune, it certainly doesn’t eliminate the lag, but vastly reduces it. As it was without the tune, it also depends on what driving ‘mode’ you’re in; if the car is in Sport or Sport+, taking off from a stop in either direction is improved. I couldn’t say specifically about left or right turns however.

Another suggestion that I tried before the tune was ‘resetting’ the throttle limits. I can’t remember specifically how it was done but I found it on these forums. It’s done with the car off and results in minimal improvements in throttle ‘response’

Max
Appreciate 1