06-28-2012, 07:56 PM   #16
Chris_F30_335
Private
Australia
Rep
Drives: F30 335

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabaitu View Post
Unless it gets loaded on the system today (48 hours after departure), my car didn't get on the Queen Sapphire

My hopes are now largely resting on the Otello, which is due in Durban on Tuesday.

In the grand scheme of things it's only another week I know, however it's annoying to think I missed the boat I expected it'd be on.

Hey Chris if you're reading this, I noticed you blacked out your VIN in the picture you posted, however you should also black out the Booking Number too.
What a bummer about missing the boat Dabaitu!

But hey dont worry it will arrive in good time and be everything you want it to be.

Mine got on the boat as you know then the boat - hang on .. its a ship... the ship got stuck at one of the ports for a week... so you never know your luck - good or bad.

Thanks for the tip on the screenshot - I removed the post to be sure.

Thanks Bud.

PS: My car arrives in Port in WA Monday. So then its a case of how long until I get the call from the dealer. I'll be sure to feed back how long it took to help with everyones ETAs. And post pics. Lots of pics...
DELIVERED! - BMW F30 335i, Mineral White, Luxury Line, 19" 401s, Dynamic M Runing Gear, Variable Sports Steering, Sports Seats, Glass Roof, HUD, Comfort Access, Rear View Camera, Music Interface & all the 335 fruit.

Last edited by Chris_F30_335; 06-28-2012 at 08:04 PM..
Appreciate 0