07-13-2018, 12:10 PM   #4
yoon_209
Masterchief
United_States
Rep
Drives: 20' BMW M340i

Quote:
Originally Posted by luis11chino View Post
Hi, Yoon_209, thanks for answering and read my post after all...

Well about your comment for all the money I'll spend I could buy a F80, maybe...
But the feeling for convert a car to complety another it's the thing that I looked for, for my future channel, for all people who want to modify their f32 or f30, see options and how to do it, like a learning videos, the most pieces I put the most videos I could upload, like a total conversion, a very incredible change, see the diferences between and what the people could do for their cars, motivate someone for tuning, some things I want to install it are "unnecessary", but people who want to make their car most beautiful could do, a body kit it's the main atraction, the wrap and all, it's too prove myself too that I can make a drastic change, I think that's best to buy some "made car", I want to promocionate I business I want to put where I live on the channel, sell things from my videos, and gain popularity to upload better contain for the followers, well I think that's the mainly purpose, the feeling that I can say I mooded that car from that car...

I search for body kits, I only find 3 of them, but there's nothing than the f80, I'm not trying to appear I have a f80, I'm trying to appear the best possible looking for my car, If I find a better body kit I'll install it, I hope you understand my opinion haha It's difficult for me to explain

Thanks for reading and hope for your reply

to each their own. good luck on your project and vlog

one thing, pls do not put a m3 badge on the finished product.