View Single Post
      07-13-2018, 12:33 PM   #8
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i 2012 M Body Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by IK6SPEED View Post
There are multiple threads on forum, as well as YouTube and Instagram, from people who have already done this.

You are late to the party.

And after you still spend all this money, it will still be far inferior to a real M3 that you should buy instead.
Hi, IK6SPEED, thank you very much for reply and read my post...

Haha I know and I search a lot, I specially say on Spanish speakers, 5% of Mexicans talk English, I think that percent are low on Latinamerica, for Spanish speakers I think it could be great that tutorials, would be something new, I search and I have not find any post on Spanish, and any blogger, Youtuber (Spanish talkers) have been modding a f30, I think I have the mission to inspirate users to mod their cars, and had the feeling to finish a dream car conversion, It could be great some Latin Blogger have a beautiful f30 and search my channel in terms of that.

And in terms of performance not be sure a f80 would be faster haha, only if the f80 has Big turbos will won, the Vargas Turbos I look and can make my car reach 700hp, with jb4, intake, forged engine parts and some other stuff like that, to far away for the stock and modded f80 too haha I donīt want to compete, only I gave some facts...

Thanks again IK6SPEED
Appreciate 0