View Single Post
      07-13-2018, 12:56 PM   #10
luis11chino
Mexico
Rep
Drives: Bmw 335i 2012 M Body Kit

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmg View Post
Used M3's are quite attainable, I'm not sure such a big investment is worth it to be honest. I would look for other widebody kits that your youtube audience might be more interested in learning from. Something like a Liberty Walk type kit. Even if it's not their cup of tea or in their budget, they will watch the video because of how insane it will look! A vanilla M3/4 can be had quite easily, it's not that unique.
Hi JMG, thanks for gave me your time to read my post...

I saw that option, and that option is still possible, but let me thinking no much know about liberty walk, Iīm agree with you, maybe would be more interesting, itīs very strange that body kit on cars but on my personal opinion I donīt like very much, I prefer like I said a widebody for both sides (front and rear) but I donīt like how the screws look like, Iīm want a Widebody that look exactly a part of a bodykit, the Liberty Walk for 4 series on the front bumper looks quite strange, the same as the spoiler, the only part I would like are the rear bumper, but Itīs not affordable for only one part, the m4 liberty walk seems very good but itīs basically the widebody who I donīt like for the things I already said, your comment itīs interesting, I aprecciate and I will keep on mind too...

Some ass like that is my type haha, thatīs the Vorsteiner Widebody for f82, but I donīt think could fit on a f30...
Appreciate 0