View Single Post
      05-13-2015, 05:17 PM   #102
F-Dirty
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 335i

I can't believe I'm the first one in this thread who has had Stage 2 installed! My opinion of Stage 2 is that it is a noticeable increase in power over stage 1. My car always felt a little sluggish in the low rpm range (which I know is strange for these cars) and stage 2 has made an improvement in that area. Top end feels great too. Only weird thing about my car and it's always been like this even when stock, is that u have to almost catch the boost hitting just right. Otherwise u can mash the throttle and it just won't give you that pushing you back in your seat feeling. I remember someone else posting about this a while back as well so makes me feel better it's not just me! I also think EWG cars feel different than MWG cars. My buddies MWG car pulls at all times and builds boost a little differently. I drove his car the other day and it feels wayyyy different than mine. He has Dinan Stage 1 and Dinan exhaust. Lastly the intake is too quiet. You can barely hear it with the windows down so if you're planning on getting the intake for a cool sound you may be a bit disappointed. I do feel that the exhaust got s bit louder after stage 2 install maybe from the better breathing intake. Overall I'm happy and no issues thus far.