View Single Post
      04-20-2015, 05:58 PM   #104
FC4
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyler20c View Post
But then you have to tell people you drive a honda.

In all seriousness, bluetooth audio and a backup camera are really options that sway you to choose a honda over a BMW? Also, more HP doesn't always equate to better performance.
Were Bluetooth and reverse-camera the only options I mentioned, or did you just stop reading there? Did you miss how I mentioned "you can not buy an Accord (or Civic, for that matter) without..." right before that, meaning they are standard features on even the lowest trim-level of an economy car. Shit, my $60K BMW doesn't have a reverse-camera.

But, yes...those features did sway me to chose the Honda instead of BMW for her. And the leather. And the heated seats. And the navigation system. And the audio hard-drive. And the collision warning. And lane departure monitoring. And an alarm. And all the other features, as useless as they may all be to me personally, which are not available on a BMW for $34-35K which are on a much cheaper Honda.

LOL. The fact that this is even a comparison speaks volumes. What does your housekeeper drive?
Appreciate 0