Logicoeur
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: F30 335i xDrive

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLKZILLA View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Logicoeur View Post
What muffler is this? And your location description is a bit confusing.
Vibrant 1119 3' is the muffler it's using everything else is factory.

Right now it's right under neath the trunk and split into a Y. The problem with it is that from the back, it looks like it's out of place because it has to hang lower. So i'm going to be moving it closer to the middle of the vehicle and then running the y piping from the diff area.
Ohhhhh ok got it. After Googling the part it makes more sense. So the y split is on the exit aide of the unit like AWE? It sounds nice.

I have two n1 style mufflers hanging around from an old project (Audi) but I believe it may be difficult go fit them in under the trunk becuase of their length. I believe it would be difficult to route to the inlets since the mufflers would have to be perpendicular to the bumper cut out

They are sort of the same as this vibrant unit other than the tips being already a part of the unit. I've seen them on e90s before and they look nice.

Do you think you would have been able to fit two of the vibrants with tips under there?
F30 335iX | Remus Axleback | Fabspeed Catted DP | VRSF Comp IC | 18X9 ET35 19lb MT1 | 255/40/18 ECS | Ohlins RT Millway Street | Millway Control Arm Bushings | Turner Endlinks | TMH 75mm 14x1.5 Studs | BMW MPerf LSD | XDelete | Pipercross Filter | MHD Stg2 93
Appreciate 0