01-16-2018, 11:16 PM   #12
Roch M4
I /// M FAN
Canada
Rep
Drives: M4 SS/SO 2016 / X5M C 2023

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Twoclicks View Post
A lot of us were surprised to find that E-Sys Launcher Premium stopped working after 30 December 2017 because the E-sys .est token it creates is not valid after that date. Reverting the system time results in an error 'Date manipulation detected' and using older versions results in endless loops where the Launcher keeps asking for a pin.

Until now.....

I wrote a little script that rearms/resets the Launcher, so that the system time CAN be reverted. Simply extract the package to your Desktop and run the batch-file as Admin (elevated). The package can be found here:

https://mega.nz/#F!DRFxVTRS!ufLV3tJ5c5JfCpftR4H5nw

Tested on Launcher 2.7.1 and 2.6.2. Older versions probably work as well. No need for Virtual Machines anymore! (In fact V2.7.1 needs to be activated on a virtual machine).

Tokenmaster is probably going to hate me for this, but I think this action is justified by the fact that there are a lot of honest coding enthusiasts like myself that were victomized by his obsession about some people abusing his Launcher and his sudden decision to end it all. Leaving the coding community with nothing, not even a working last version of the Launcher, wasn't a very nice thing to do. The way he handled that, in my opinion, doesn't do justice to the hard work the same community put in with feedback and new cheat codes for Tokenmaster to improve the Launcher. The latest Pro version of the Launcher still contains these cheat codes, which is fine by me. I'm just saying that the success of Tokenmaster's Launcher AND of the community works both ways. The free Premium Launcher offered a very low threshold for people to become interested in coding, learning new stuff, and contributing new ideas and cheat sheets and I think it's a real shame that that has now been lost. Without the Launcher the community wouldn't have been as great, but without the community I don't think the Launcher would have been as great either.

Happy coding everyone! Please donate to a charity if you like the software!

--------
Tony Twoclicks
You are a genius, everything worked perfectly. The procedure was smooth and easy, no errors. I used Launcher 2.7.1. Thanks a lot!
Appreciate 0