View Single Post
      02-14-2021, 02:30 PM   #1
sheakimbrough
Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW 435i

I Need A Whole Lot of Coding

If this is the wrong spot to ask, I apologize.

In November I picked up a '14 F32. It was one of the only few I saw for sale in the Nashville area over 10 months, and I got a ridiculous deal on it. It was in the color I wanted (MGM) with the interior I wanted (Coral red) and had the M-Sport and Top Hifi packages. Everything else was lacking.

Like I said, I got a stupid good deal on it, so I figured that, since I'd be doing a lot of mechanical (FBO) and cosmetic mods to it, I might as well do all the electrical mods that I wanted.

I plan on taking a couple days off in mid March and doing everything at the same time to keep from having to take off bumper, panels, etc. multiple times.

What I'll be adding electrically

Front PDC
Rear PDC
Surround View (I've found OEM kit, but I've also read about an Aliexpress kit that gives you a true TopView with the front camera.
ID6
Navigation
10.25 Screen upgrade
6WB

I've sourced most of this and I'm just waiting for some warmer weather.

I've looked into coding and doing E-Sys, but since there is so much to do at once, I'd rather just pay someone to do everything so I know that it'll be done correctly and that I didn't screw something up with he 5,000 different steps.

I'm looking for recommendations for people who could do a lengthy remote coding session.

Thanks.
Appreciate 0