Turkish Pickle
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: '21 330i xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by RickFLM4 View Post
A new set under $300 will almost certainly need to be RTA. Walmart and Target have some decent looking stuff but not sure if you can get a whole set for $300.

Another alternative is to shop consignment shops or even yard sales. People get rid of nice furniture for a lot of reasons and you might find a deal there.

If budget is more like $300/piece as opposed to $300 total, try finding a retailer of Amish furniture. They have a ton of choices at pretty reasonable prices for high quality furniture. Of course their styles are bound in a range of choices and you won’t find contemporary designs there. But they are good value for the quality of you find something you like. We bought some furniture from this place, including a great deal on a coffee table on close out, but these types of places are all over the place I think:

https://www.heartlandamish.com/
Ah I see - Ikea has a pretty solid looking set for $150, but it's out of stock. It's my first ever apartment (college apartments came with furniture) and therefore first time buying furniture of any kind. I hadn't thought of target/walmart, I'll definitely check them out! My seats don't fold, so I'd have to buy it online.

Thank you!
Appreciate 0