View Single Post
      05-17-2012, 11:02 AM   #87
rconti
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: x5 3.5d, Clownshoe, Tesla 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by as7920 View Post
I do wish they'd have taken the black contrast up higher to the bumper crease in the rear diffuser on the sedan AND touring M Sport.

You can hardly see it, damn those reflectors as well
You would have *loved* Honda Accords in the early 90s... unpainted black front and rear bumpers were the norm!

I find it hilarious that the "stylish" option is always the different one. First it was having all of your trim and bumpers and mirrors painted body color.. now that every car under the sun has that, the major differentiation is adding *unpainted* bits to the car!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikos335i
Well it seems that I will have an option to replace the E61 after all. If the 335 becomes a reality it will also allow me to get into a more capable track car compared to my A4 Avant, the wife gets the A4 and I would get the F31 335!!! Don't get me wrong I like the A4 but must admit after almost a year away from my E90 335i I do misss the power of the N54 engine!!!
Just buy a proper track car, honestly. I don't get why you'd want to track a large luxury vehicle. It's not as enjoyable on the track, can't write it off as easily, it beats on your DD, you waste money on excessively expensive consumables...
Appreciate 0