View Single Post
      10-31-2021, 09:16 PM   #37
BMWApp
First Lieutenant
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2024 X5 M60i, 2015 435i

You are right that there are two types of people here in regards to this topic, and I know that I am in the extreme minority. But the same discussion can be had in regards to choosing all other mods (e.g., catless or catted downpipes, why choose a particular vendor, etc.). I wasn't interested in the usability and features of the other tunes because I have no interest or intention on going in and changing setups or loading new versions. If I was interested in those things, I would have gone with BM3 or MHD.

As I said, I also paid less for this tune than if I had gotten BM3 or MHD instead. So, I wasn't expecting the same amount of power compared to those. It works for me at that price point and for what I want the tune to do. I think it's hilarious that there are people out there that seem to care this much about why I went with this tune and feel the need to point out that they think I made a mistake.