Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: F30 335i M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEST DRYVER View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wdeerfield View Post
yea. you'll need et45 for the rear. Looks like they sent you their recommended "aggressive" fitment for the f30. et33 is best suited for the e9x platform
Yup! I just spoke to Brandon at VMR. He explained that et33 in the rear will likely rub on anything other than a smooth surface. So I have to get it replaced. My shop is pissed, because they think it looks fine, and I'm sure nobody wants to do twice the work for the same amount of money, but it was a mistake form the time the order was placed (between my shop and the vendor). It happens...
Here's an interesting tid-bit for any of you here that might not know, VMR said the et33 in the rear will likely rub, even on stock suspension. I'm currently running stock M-sport adaptive suspension. So any of you here considering that offset for rear, on VMR's, will likely have to mess with your suspension and roll your fenders, if you want a rub-free drive...
I have 19" VMR ET33 in the rear on a 275 tire. No rub and I am lowered, albeit not super aggressively.
Even over some massive highway dips with a full trunk (literally felt like I caught air on one remote road), I have never rubbed tire in the rear.
Appreciate 0