View Single Post
      11-23-2020, 08:01 AM   #22
kern417
Cheapskate
Rep
Drives: 2018 440i |2016 340i | 2010 X5

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMS-340MP View Post
Chill mate we and remember we are doing all those discussions for the sake and to help our B58 community.

Most of us worked hard to be able to buy these cars and we deserve to have the best products as advertised.

You know companies sometimes make inaccurate claims about their products, remember when you were not happy when you found your CSF heat exchanger results not exactly like the chart they advertised ?

I was told by multiple sources that a bigger Turbo on 93 does not make huge gains so I thought it's my responsibility to share it on the forum, same like your experience with Cary Jordan I'll definitely keep that in mind.

Cheers mate.
none intended, just maybe being taken as agressive through online messaging

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmanb2b View Post
Yeah...I wasn't commenting on your video and appreciate the fact you mention the dyno jet to clarify. I agree it's common language yes, but we both know a 500hp car on a dynojet will likely hit maybe 450 on a dyno dynamics or mustang, hence peak HP is not measured in a common manner. My point is someone above said they were disappointed with 450whp...unless we are all using the same machine, on the same day, it's just a number. 1/4mi times would be better, but the b58 is in too many cars to compare apples to apples.
absolutely. even times vary depending on weight, traction, weather, etc. it's fun chasing numbers but you have to be aware of your own circumstances too
Youtube/Instagram/TikTok: @kern417
Appreciate 0