View Single Post
      07-26-2013, 08:59 AM   #3
MelangeStillRaces
Melange Still Races!
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 F34 BMW 335xi G/T

Unfortunately no. Ive been researching this vehicle for quite some time. Im actually paying homage to the VW Corrado VR6 I used to have way back in the day when I was in college. Ive always been a big hatchback fan but this one holds enough space to bring the Mrs., the boxer pup, and a bike or 2 out on some adventures and still have an active spoiler to make me grin. Ive heard back and forth about the car been a different feel but it sits higher and the way I look at it. A bmw is a bmw. I dont only buy this brand because of how the car is built but bc of the way the company gets behind the customer in times of service needs. I was going to get a paceman mini this go around but my dealer made me a great offer if I bought yet another generation of bmw 3. I actually ordered a 3GT and forgot to put the dynamic handling package on it and probably would have already had the car had I not caught it but that is something that you need to have on this car. Also don't forget option 840. This is the performance tire upgrade (N/C) but if you dont add option 840 than you top speed limiter is the lower tier one and you get all season tires. If you add option 840 you get performance tires and a top speed limiter of 155mph in the US. It was worth the wait to start over. Not to mention saved me an addition $550 because i wanted jet black instead of sapphire metallic. Ive had that color on my last 2 BMW 335's.
Appreciate 0