06-04-2016, 02:01 AM   #90
Skald
Private
Hungary
Rep
Drives: '16 F34 320d luxury

Quote:
Originally Posted by 440xiGCMsport View Post
Corolla owners are also a very satisfied bunch. No one is debating the utility of the GT. What people are saying is that BMW is not Toyota and should build vehicles that should stir passion and the senses. The GT just doesn't fit into this.
Now we are getting somewhere... lol One word: character.

The GT definitely has it, it might not be to your liking but you can't argue with that. Your car also has a very different character, I like the looks of the 4gc but I could not imagine myself in it - It's just not my style.

Feel free to check the GT forum. It's not about "oh my god, I can fit a legion in my trunk" topics, GT owners love their car - the presence, the looks, the feeling and yes, it's all about the senses.

Comparing the gt to a corolla in any way is just absurd - totally. Or are we talking about that the GT is not even a BMW now?

What should bmw build? Perfect machinery with different characteristics and pourpose. Would you tell an artist what to create?

"Hey man, that sunset scenery you painted last time was great, let's stick with that, no need for any other approach"

Really?

Last edited by Skald; 06-04-2016 at 07:43 AM..
Appreciate 6